• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tough Choice

LOL @ Marshall, if it was that easy then I'd have asked J's to sponsor me for the very same reason ;) nice try though :D

Is there anyone on the forum with said mods that can meet Phil CTR and let him see up close and hear the noise. it might make it easier for him to make the decision.

How does the Mugen airbox fair against the J's and gruppe m?

Its generaly not considered to be as good as the GM or the J's.

J's is untested at the moment compared to the GM in terms of gains and air delivery temp. But I have a feeling it will fair well.

GM holds the crown at the moment for delivering plenty of cold air into the engine.

Does the GM have any problems with restriction of front braces?

Yes.

However there are braces out there that accomodate for this. The J's one for example. Because of this the brace does loose a bit of strengh ove others as its not as point to point, but it makes up for that in looks :cool: .

SV400444.jpg

SV400443.jpg

SV400438.jpg

Bloody hell, read the fitting guide thread for the j's and thought, yes, thats the one for me.....then saw the price!!! Insane for an intake!!!

Back