• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toyo R888

Has anyone see or heard any reviews on them...my mate says there amazing and worth getting for a few runs and Pod as there virtually a slick tyre that is road legal?!?!?!

:confused:....Comments welcome....

its R888 and they are semi slicks, barely legal etc :cool: Awesome dry grip, not so much in the wet.

I will be getting some of these for track days when I can get hold of some cheap OEM rims :cool:

I will be getting some of these for track days when I can get hold of some cheap OEM rims :cool:

Have you found any decent prices yet? I know there is a guy selling loads on ebay...around the 450-500 mark (i think) for 205/40/17, 45 profile should make much difference.

Have you found any decent prices yet? I know there is a guy selling loads on ebay...around the 450-500 mark (i think) for 205/40/17, 45 profile should make much difference.

We have a contact on HOT. I havent phoned him myself but apparently his prices are :twisted:

I you go with trackday wheels, maybe you should get some cheap Rota which are gonna be lighter than the OEMs. less unsprung weight wheel make you gain another XX bhp ;)
There's always sets of aftermarket wheels popping up on CTRO.
I'm thinking about it too actually.

I can get these for £120, cheapest I've found. That's DC5 size.

Back