• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Toyo T1-R evolution??

Has anyone heard of the above tyre? I cant find any info on them, not even on the Toyo website.
I phoned up to get some tyres today, they said they didn't have normal T1-R but his boss said they could get T1-R evolution by monday.
After looking around on the Toyo website I found a fairly new product called Proxe 'ECO'. Now im wondering if his boss said eco, but the lad miss heard and thought he said evo?
If anyone has any info please spill the beans ;)

Its ok ive got them now, they were actually Proxe 4 evolutions. Look pretty pukka I just hope they perform well.

Let us know how they compare mate, quite interested in this as I'll need some new tyres in a few months time...

I went to get them fitted today, but where i was in a rush picking them up when I did I didnt notice they are 205/40/17 not 215's :mad: got to take them back now lmao

Back