• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tresor's 2004 EP3

hi to everyone!
Let's me to introduce myself. I am JDM cars fan especially I like Honda.In the past I had few EF and EG chassis. But already 2 years I enjoy my Ep3 type R. I bought the car with few faults like engine warning and ABS light on the dash, badly painted wheels and few more.
thumbnail.jpg

But all that was't important because I knew that I can fix it. I started from general maintenance. Replaced all filters and liquids, ABS sensor and both oxygen sensors.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

And the engine starts to perform how K20A2 should.I get 3 speeding tickets in 1 week and fine for agressive driving. After trip to Switzerland I understood that my brakes and suspension completely tired. I started from calipers.All sandblasted and powder coated.All seals and pistons are new. Also installed HEL brake lines, EBC YELLOW AND BREMBO PERFORMANCE disks all around.Also overhauled rear suspension. All powder coated and Whiteline bushes installed.
thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Also few bits from Hardrace
thumbnail.jpg

My front suspension still in the progress.I hope that next week I will get all parts from sand blasting. I will use Whiteline bushings and Boddyclub lower ball joints
thumbnail.jpg

My friend offered me Zeal Function x from DC5.I decided to try! 12kg front 10kg rear. The shocks are in good condition.I dismantled everything and cleaned.
thumbnail.jpg

I also decided to squeeze few ponies from engine.I replaced original flywheel with Exedy 8.1 lbs one, installed fresh air intake and ceramic coated Boddyclub exhaust
thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Remain to install the Hondavert chip and remap.I hope to get around 210BHP.
Also in the future plans to fabricate custom exhaust from Magnaflow components.

How mostly EP3 owners my cylinder head cover paint was in bad condition.Sandblasted and powder coated.The same with inlet manifold.
thumbnail.jpg

Lovely car mate, some good work on the suspension. Btw what front brace bar is that?

Next in list were wheels. I went for Evo 9 style.
thumbnail.jpg

Obviously the color was wrong.So the wheels were sand blasted, checked for cracks.After powder coated in silver.
thumbnail.jpg

I went with Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 rubber R17 225 45

Back