• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tricky's FN2

Small update, parsco grounding kit. Quality bit of kit, also bought a GP pack but its going to have to wait till its sprayed and fitted due to the car needing 50k service. Also started the stickers under the bonnet lol
pe9esy4y.jpg
bu2e4y8y.jpg
a7a8u4y9.jpg
tepuheny.jpg

Not really an update as such just thought I would show what I've been up to. Had a go cleaning my mats with my mates carpet cleaning machine here are some before and afters.
qe8u7e9e.jpg
eta7etyn.jpg
2a7u6aje.jpg
pu6y7u6e.jpg
ypu3u8ut.jpg
yzegysaj.jpg

nice car mate aint your gp bits already sprayed then also how you finding fog light proctectors i got fed up with mine falling off in wet weather took them out now and put tegiwa intake scoops in

Hi mate no I ordered the titanium colour so it was cheaper to buy them. As for the fog light protectors I had trouble at first when I only had 3 small bits of that the tape on them but then I put a long strip along one side and now I have no trouble at all. I will take a pic while I'm on my break for you

Very nice car mate, another thumbs up for the rages, how do you find the ride on the 19"?

Here you go baldydave as you can just make out the long strip down the side it isn't that visible when your stood back from the car
my4a5ahu.jpg

Bit of an update for you guys;
Needed two new tyres on the back so got falken 452's then needed rear discs and pads so just got OE ones. I've also bought an R battery strap ( always wanted one ) and finally got the GP pack sprayed. If I have time before jap fest I will try and fit them. The last picture is just a random one at me mates work just after fitting the brakes.
ahabynyp.jpg
vu5yrunu.jpg
ubarazan.jpg
ytyhega3.jpg
a2e9a4yz.jpg

So as promised GP pack has been fitted today, got me old man to help fit them. Followed the Honda instructions exactly and yeah not to bad took us 5 hours with coffee breaks to get it all done and to finish it off I painted the tow hook gloss black. Pleased with my days work but pictures aren't the best sorry.
emuva7as.jpg
6u2ytepy.jpg
sa8uzaha.jpg
jesapeja.jpg

Back