• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TTS superchargers

If I was going to get "charged" I would go for the TTS conversion.

Would it be possible to use one of these the reach the torque figures shown in their graph without having to have silly amounts of power? ie 280bhp and 200ft/lb torque?

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Would it be possible to use one of these the reach the torque figures shown in their graph without having to have silly amounts of power? ie 280bhp and 200ft/lb torque?

- Kevin.

I would have thought it would be a case of just tuning it too suit your needs, with the JRSC and IPS cams I have just over 200ft/lb of torque, it just depends what system you prefer, and how much wheelspin you require.

Friendy said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

I would have thought it would be a case of just tuning it too suit your needs, with the JRSC and IPS cams I have just over 200ft/lb of torque, it just depends what system you prefer, and how much wheelspin you require.

What power are you making with that setup?

moNoKnoT said:
Friendy said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

What power are you making with that setup?

Plently for a front wheel drive car :D

Going for a final tune on the 2nd May, but last time it hit 265wbhp before the software gave up, if you followeed the line it would have maxed out at about 280wbhp, now TDI have new software installed which is reading a tad lower so about 270wbhp I reckon.

I use mine mainy for track days with the odd bit of road driving, as mentioned before its getting pretty close to the limits of grip for a front wheel drive car, will be trying some slicks at the next track day if that harnesses the power then will look for some more. :twisted:

Back