• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TTS's rotrex project

here is a few pics richard at TTS asked me to put on the CTRO forum but i cant sign in at the moment so i will post on here

dc5supercharged6.jpg

dc5supercharged5.jpg

dc5supercharged4.jpg

dc5supercharged3.jpg

dc5supercharged2.jpg

dc5supercharged1.jpg

I see an Intercooler :p

And an new Rad, somone care to explain whats going on ?

Looks :twisted: , does anyone know what the black box mounted in front of the intercooler is (last pic)?

Also nice to see they've changed the original deisgn and gone down the FMIC route.

Would be nice to see if something like that could be made up for the JRSC boys, although looking at the deisgn of that S/C makes me think a lot of work would be involved.

CTR said:
Also nice to see they've changed the original deisgn and gone down the FMIC route.

Would be nice to see if something like that could be made up for the JRSC boys, although looking at the deisgn of that S/C makes me think a lot of work would be involved.

IIRC they would front mount it anyway if requested.

- Kevin.

That does look impressive! 8)

What's the cost of the Rotrex kit compared with the Jackson Racing? Is it worth lowering the compression ratio of the K20 when using either?

Back