• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Turbo S2000

Norts, its just a K&N cone on the turbo intake. No actual induction kit as such mate.

Yeah as Jay said, however i do know what an induction kit is, that's why i wondered what you meant, sorry for the misunderstanding

ps AEM jay ;)

Must be a Mad ride.
Looking Stock i bet you surprise a lot of cars and a few Jet fighters aswell i would have thought

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MAN i bet that thing is a ball of fun. I would love to come up against a 911 at the lights in that:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

love4turbo.jpg

Hey Phil, a few of us are meeting for a meal/beer in Colchester on Saturday - don't suppose you will be in the area with the "S" by any chance? :D

Sadly i wont be able to make it, i am unable to drive at the moment due to having an operation on my foot, else i would love to have taken the car to colchester and had a bite to eat.

I am aiming to get to the south mimms meet though buddie, but i just have to see if i can press the pedals, so to speak

:(

Amazing spec mate:D :D

Super smooth dyno chart too.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sadly i wont be able to make it, i am unable to drive at the moment due to having an operation on my foot, else i would love to have taken the car to colchester and had a bite to eat.

I am aiming to get to the south mimms meet though buddie, but i just have to see if i can press the pedals, so to speak

:(

Ah right, fair enough. Hope the foot heals quickly. :cool:

Back