• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TV programme reminders

Just had a thought, would it be useful to have a sticky in the say the Advice section where we can post reminders for interesting TV/Cable/Freeview/Satellite programmes?

If someone spots something in the paper or an advert on telly worth watching they could post it up?

Thought would be cool to be able to check out whats peeps think are worth watching without having to go though the tv reviews.

Just had a thought, would it be useful to have a sticky in the say the Advice section where we can post reminders for interesting TV/Cable/Freeview/Satellite programmes?

If someone spots something in the paper or an advert on telly worth watching they could post it up?

Thought would be cool to be able to check out whats peeps think are worth watching without having to go though the tv reviews.

lol,

wouldn't something like that have to be cleared every week or so? high maintance?

I tell you what, they should have a spell checker installed for thick fucks like myself.

I tell you what, they should have a spell checker installed for thick ****s like myself.

Use FireFox 2 which has an in built spell checker, or download Google toolbar for IE.

Too many stickies as it is. Just create a new thread as has been done in that past. Seems to work fine.

Back