• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

What's the whole Remus thing about/do Dott?

Iirc it alters the throttle response. E.g. You can set it to different settings to sharpen the response or dull it if your trying to be economical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the new additions dotty. Top of the line, tasteful goodies as usual

Eventuri looks nice mate. How long did it take to fit and did they have to cut it through the plastic trim?

I didn't fit it. About 45 mins, a brand new oem scuttle panel (laser cut) comes as part of the kit.

That and the Remus responder has certainly made a difference. It's already a good car but the throttle when not in +R could have been a little better .. and the Remus responder is the answer to that.

Yeah ok will have a look at that as well. I got the forge dump valve fitted, although the eventuri would give me the gains.

They were telling me there is a new map available shortly, which will produce pops and bangs

Ye Ive got the atmospheric fitted. Gonna give them a call tomoz and see what there availibility is like.

I've never been to Dream Auto are they pretty good at what they do then? Been up to Demontweeks a couple of times.

Back