• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #9 CW FD2

Stupid Honda offsets! Lets hide the wheels in the arches! yes that's a great idea!

Certainly more tucked away now the geo has been set up, Ray's wheels will bring them out of the arch (et43 rather than et60 oem)

Double yellow parking as literally popped a letter in the post box before anyone says anything

159eefe324cace888a4214dcbb44a88d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly more tucked away now the geo has been set up, Ray's wheels will bring them out of the arch (et43 rather than et60 oem)

Double yellow parking as literally popped a letter in the post box before anyone says anything

159eefe324cace888a4214dcbb44a88d.jpg
Your going to get arrested as your parked to close to the junction as well .. I had to put 15mm spacers on the front of mine after my geo was set it looked well inside the arches

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Had the urge to go for a spin. Even though the roads are greasy it never gets me worried !

f42bd396a07816bc5793f09fc492e96a.jpg

Going to order a Mugen lip I think.

0719c72b7cdfe7c035b3cb3ffcbc5a94.jpg

They look so much better..was just admiring mine and took a pic before I got back in

Ordered your hondata yet ?
No my job isn't looking that great at the moment, they just let 7 go so going to leave it for a bit..my job is oil related so they are not investing because of the low cost of it, so maybe no job soon if oil stays low for a period which it looks like it is

My stereo and speakers will be fitted soon. Just waiting on a date that suits the fitter. Had a good play around with car play the other day and it seems pretty good.

I know you said you aren't going to be amping the speakers, but after spending such a significant amount on them obviously you won't get the full benefit without an amp.

Agree with Ed, very good speakers can sound very poor when driven from a headunit alone, sometimes worse then the OEM ones which they replace.

I've listened to them in the booth at the shop I bought them in. Not interested in amping them at the moment.

Back