• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TYPE-R Carbon Effect door Sills EP3

Wtf are they doing? Must be a big server lol
as soon as it's back up I'll get the next batch going.

I did your mugen /type r mock up on today on the computer, I'll send you a pic tomorrow

Thanks. :D

I will keep this post here so anyone over here can go to CTRO for the Door sills. :D

Hopefully CTRO is back up tomorrow.

Yeah. Just waiting on CTRO site to come back up so you all can put your names down. Looks like we might have enough from here for a round 3 of Sills. :D

Rigsby should have a deal with Honda lol. I don't know why Honda didn't provide these. But hey they do for the New CTR. Loxy has those installed.

Yeah. Just waiting on CTRO site to come back up so you all can put your names down. Looks like we might have enough from here for a round 3 of Sills. :D

Rigsby should have a deal with Honda lol. I don't know why Honda didn't provide these. But hey they do for the New CTR. Loxy has those installed.

They look great cant believe ive never seen these before! if anyone notices the site come back please post :D

Tried again this morning but the CTRO site still down..... That is one major server upgrade. Must be doing the whole datacenter :D

I've just replied to the thread and put my name down for a set. Thanks for pencilling me in Scottish....and for the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind popping my name down? I can try registering again over the next few days.

Looks like he has the 10 for round 2. But I believe there is a round 3 as well coming up. If you can try and register.

I have posted that you are after some of these on CTRO threat.

Looks like he has the 10 for round 2. But I believe there is a round 3 as well coming up. If you can try and register.

I have posted that you are after some of these on CTRO threat.

Thanks..
Still can't register, I keep getting:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 148118 bytes) in /home/civictyper/public_html/forum/phpbb/cache/driver/file.php on line 563"

Don't know what's going on over there to be honest.

Back