• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Dash

Hi there,

I've been wanting to get my dash replaced in my Civic for a while, since it has scratches an marks on, I've finally sourced a part but it's from a 2004 model.

Since mine is the 2006 anniversary edition I was wondering if they're the same? It looks the same in the picture but was wondering if theres something thats changed, looks or anything?

Thanks Guys!

Hey.

The civic it's coming out of isn't a facelift though, it's still out of a Type R, just 2004 :)

Hey.

The civic it's coming out of isn't a facelift though, it's still out of a Type R, just 2004 :)

They were facelifted in 2004 so it should be unless its an unsold 03. I think the only difference is chrome bits on the vents, thats all i can notice between mine and my mates one anyway

The differences between facelift and pre-facelift for the dash off the top of my head are that the facelifts have chrome detailing around the air vents whereas the the pre facelift doesn't.

If you're talking about the centre console, then they're the same AFAIK.

Back