• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

That dash looks really good! I would be very pleased with that. Now just don't get to carried away and do the whole car lol.

That dash looks really good! I would be very pleased with that. Now just don't get to carried away and do the whole car lol.

It is quite addictive to be honest, I want to wrap some more stuff now :lol:

I wouldn't mind the wing mirrors done to go with the pillars, but that could be a problem of doing.

I was thinking of doing the slam panel underneath the bonnet but not sure about the heat with it being under the bonnet.

I also wondered what the black part of the GP kit would look like in carbon too

What about the painted bit on the front grill that might look smart

Hey Rick,

Didn't realise you were on here as well. I have still not fitted those LED lights yet :lol:

I did look at doing it while the lower dash section was off but it started raining so I left it.

Yeah the bit that is normally chrome on the Mugen? thats what I was looking at getting later but you got me thinking.

Yes that's the bit i am on about, imo if you but the m200 grill for the chrome you also need the door handles and fuel cap to match which now makes it expensive

Well next on the agenda was the Ultra Racing braces I got a few months ago, just need to pick up a couple as well. Unfortunately I seem to have a faulty Front Upper brace as it is not fitting :(

As you can see one side can be bolted down

b666572e.jpg

But on the other side, no chance

d391da0c.jpg

And then it sits too far down to what I have seen on photos

b3657b0b.jpg

I think the one bracket has been attached at the wrong angle and is throwing it out.

The C Pillar brace was a bit of a pain in the arse to fit, trying to get the seat belts back on as well, but got there in the end. The rear upper strut brace seems to be the easiest to do and that was not straight forward.

6c8b3a4f.jpg

bdf32034.jpg

Also had a go at a bit more carbon wrapping, seems okay at the moment but will see how it lasts.

cc38696d.jpg

Now I need to get it cleaned, few other bits to do once that is done and hopefully fit a replacement strut brace and room bar :-D

Then JAPFEST!!!

The carbon wraps look really good :) Im developing an unhealthy obsession with the stuff. Rowbo had his slam panel wrapped, its hasnt lasted well and is starting to bubble, the heat from the radiator messes it up. Shame about the brace :( the rest of them look excellent, have you noticed any difference now they're fitted? Im on the brink of buying a set of tien springs, how are you finding them?, i'm really interested to know what you think, now they've been on for a while.

Mate you car looks mint. I order the number plate surrounds this week when I seen yours! Tempted to get some pressed metal plates now! Really can't wait to get my CTR next week (Wed). I'm often around Wolves so I'll keep a look out for you!

The carbon wraps look really good :) Im developing an unhealthy obsession with the stuff. Rowbo had his slam panel wrapped, its hasnt lasted well and is starting to bubble, the heat from the radiator messes it up. Shame about the brace :( the rest of them look excellent, have you noticed any difference now they're fitted? Im on the brink of buying a set of tien springs, how are you finding them?, i'm really interested to know what you think, now they've been on for a while.

I haven't really drove the car properly really to see any difference, seemed to grip really well today though around my favourite island and could of pushed it more. I have to say for budget tyres they are pretty decent in the dry, the wet however is another story :lol:

Got the room bar as well today, that goes in the middle. There seems to be a theme going on though as they are not all straight forward to fit. This is proving to be a pita :( and I need to get up early tomorrow to sort it out before I can drive to Japfest :S

Teins so far have been excellent, but I knew they would as I had them on the EP3 but they sort out the harsh ride with the standard ones, especially on speed bumps.

Mate you car looks mint. I order the number plate surrounds this week when I seen yours! Tempted to get some pressed metal plates now! Really can't wait to get my CTR next week (Wed). I'm often around Wolves so I'll keep a look out for you!

Yeah I am usually around, not as much now the season has finished though, but will be back.

What colour is yours?

Well a mod that needed to be done, new Bosch S4 battery installed along with the R tie bar and Tegiwa fitting kit to finish it off.

IMG_1807.jpg

Have a couple of other bits to add but I am having an early night due to having to get up at 4am in the morning :O

Here is a pic of the car how it stands now :D

401968b8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is a black CTR, already have the yellow fog light protectors here waiting to go on the car when I get it.

Well got the last few little mods on for Japfest and gave it a quick clean, so was rude not to take a couple of pics, only with the iPhone unfortunately though, and the mods as it stands :D

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

401968b8.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

P1000229.jpg

'R' Battery Tie Bar & Tegiwa fitting kit

IMG_1807.jpg

My website graphics

IMG_1799.jpg

Ultra Racing Rear Upper Strut and C Pillar

P1000231.jpg

P1000237-1.jpg

Ultra Racing Room Bar

P1000227.jpg

P1000226.jpg

Sumo Power Gloss Black Vinyl Strip

IMG_1810.jpg

Dark Smoke Fog Light protectors

IMG_1801.jpg

Carbon Wrapped parts

6b4b50d5.jpg

7232b095.jpg

a7d3fd7c.jpg

Tein springs & FRSU

0422f6a3.jpg

Modified Richbrook Tax Disc

1725f02c.jpg

Display plates

5b0c245e.jpg

I am happy with how the car looks and handles at the moment, have the Ultra Racing Anti Roll Bar to be fitted, and also the Front Upper Strut once the replacement has been sent, but over the summer I am just going to get out and enjoy it now :D

I just want the bonnet sorting as it has suffered stone chips and needs sorting, a couple of other marks I want to try and get done as well, other than that maybe some spare wheels then wait till next year and change of insurance company before exhaust, induction kit and possible Flashpro :D

N77, awesome car dude, really nice!!

Can I ask, where did you get your reversing camera and cable from?? I've been looking everywhere for them but everytime I've been told that it's only suitable for the JDM model!

N77, awesome car dude, really nice!!

Can I ask, where did you get your reversing camera and cable from?? I've been looking everywhere for them but everytime I've been told that it's only suitable for the JDM model!

I got the cable and camera off some of the guys that sell them on Civinfo

You have to have the built in sat nav to be able to connect it up though

Thank you very much for a great thread, as everyone has already said really nice work but you also answered a couple of queries that I had in relation to the Sway Bars. Being a newbie on this forum and especially only having the car a couple of weeks I had no idea of where or what to buy until I came upon this so I found it very informative especially as you'd also included the photographs. Just another reason why I came off another forum and joined this one where people love to help each other rather than no response at all, very similar to the previous one I was on for three years when I had the Volvo C30 (small hatch opening).

Allan - dorsetred

Back