• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Looks good, needs lowering though. Ive just lowered mine which is also on rages and it looks sweet (ABP 30mm springs)

Looks good, needs lowering though. Ive just lowered mine which is also on rages and it looks sweet (ABP 30mm springs)

Yeah I am just in the middle of sorting a deal on some Tein springs at the moment, but will probably get them fitted and a FRSU together with a service at the end of April.

where did you get your "R" Keyring from?

Someone made them on CTRO forum many moons ago, I think its about 9 years old now :lol:

I am sure someone who makes things like this would be able to set something up though

That is a lovely car mate, I was after a milano red one initially but couldnt get one nearby at the time for the right money. Did you decide on a colour for the refurb on the wheels? I think Bronze/titanium wheels look really good on the red CTRs but Its not to everyones taste. I was thinking about getting my wheels powdercoated in either gunmetal or anthracite (has bit of sparkle).

I didn't think I had visited Liverpool

db806b1a.jpg

3f49a07c.jpg

Well I bought a set of these off ebay and they arrived this morning

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230730654...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1508wt_1348

After having to remove all the dash and trying not to mark the dash using what I had, I decided to get something that is designed for the job.

Just tried it out on a chaps Skoda at work to get to the speakers and they do the job nicely. They do look cheap and very flimsy on the photos on ebay but they are very good and strong. Will try them out the weekend on the door cards.

Well I am finally back on all 4 wheels after a week off, got the wheels back on Thursday but wanted to repaint the calipers Red as they were previously black, and they would not of looked right with the refurbed alloys.

So the wheels needed doing as they were all corroding, so went to citypowdercoaters in Brum and I have to say they have done a cracking job and also cost the sum of £120 in total, that was £80 for refurbing the wheels and removing and refitting and balancing the tyres :D

25133bf7.jpg

After a couple of coats of Jetseal 109 to keep the brake dust from clinging on, I gave the car a quick clean and fitted them back on

P1000185.jpg

P1000183.jpg

a8c2a59b.jpg

P1000187.jpg

Got some new centre caps at work waiting for tomorrow, they are the standard Rage ones, tried my old ones on and they looked okay but will see.

Need some nuts though now, I just sprayed the standard ones :lol: but they not great. Does anyone know of any that you can use with the standard wheels? as the tapers are normally different.

Also got the reversing camera sorted now, so thats all working now too. I also personalised the tax disc holder a little too.

7ad415fe.jpg

1725f02c.jpg

Next on the list is Tein springs I need to pick up, they are going to be fitted next month though at ABP with a FRSU and a 4 year service.

Then I want the bonnet and front bumper resprayed as its littered with the little buggers, stone chips...

That looks really good mate, may I ask how much you paid for the wheels to be refurbed? I really am in 2 minds about my Rage's, either keep them and refurb (anthracite) or sell them and get some JDM filth. Loving the camera, was it much of a job to fit? I have pics uploaded now (very poor ones mind) of my car lowered 30mm on rages in the members ride section as I think you were wanting to see how it sat.

Just noticed £120 quid! Bargain mate

Back