• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

No need to buy that..'Best things in life are free'

Now where's my free NA2..?!

Wheels have just gotta be black !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306697472.636349.jpg

GT5 is great for trying on new wheels..

Yea I've pretty much decided on black now.

Gloss or satin ?

Plus powdercoat or painted though !?

Yea think that's the way Dan, would match the black gloss spoiler and grill when I get it done..

Really would like the spoon blue rims, but the Wife will not allow.. Didn't think they were that expensive 'brows'

The FD2 needs to look more Beastly, just like it performs.... It's an animal !

Nice mate. Have you seen Jonster's from FD2 owners? He's got silver with bronze TE37's. Think I have a picture somewhere?...

DSC01404.jpg

Dean those wheels are full of win as they are, but they look amazing on the FD2.

Not cheap though. Could always get Rota Grids instead...

I think Satin/Flat black would look nicer on your set-up though.

I would be inclined to agree with you, however having seen Dean's old gloss black DC5 wheels, they really have to be seen in the flesh to appreciate them.

Deano, are you going to get the chrome grille resprayed gloss black again? Looks so much better. The chrome just looks completely out of place.

IDeano, are you going to get the chrome grille resprayed gloss black again? Looks so much better. The chrome just looks completely out of place.

Will be getting mine done. No idea why they done it? It's the only bit of chrome on the car.

Will be getting mine done. No idea why they done it? It's the only bit of chrome on the car.

Exactly.

This is the only pic I could find with Dean's old FD2 with the grille resprayed:

084copy.jpg

Much more noticeable and better looking in the flesh as it were.

Yes grille to be painted Black asap.

Really do think the wheels would look better satin black, but would miss the cleaning of them & making them shiny lol.
I just think it would look soo much better with darker rims!!

Not decided yet, hmmmm !

Did consider cream wheel Bigperm, as I know it looks good as you have the silver/cream combo going..

Seems most jdm silver R's have cream rims..

Now what's the name of them powdercoaters in Beccles ?

Back