• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Nothing atm, but it would be a Fuji I expect, but not a chance in hell I am paying over £500 for an exhaust, so when I am on the hunt I will look for a second hand one.

Nothing atm, but it would be a Fuji I expect, but not a chance in hell I am paying over £500 for an exhaust, so when I am on the hunt I will look for a second hand one.

Standard.

Its not about buying new sometimes, the only thing I bought new for my EP3 was my K100 and the Gruppe 'M.

That lad that bought our old RM01A off me has sold it for £600.

26468_412925472672_772547672_4939920_3923549_n.jpg

26468_412913232672_772547672_4939533_3888289_n.jpg

:D

That's a J's racing style rocker cover ;)

Indeed, well it is as close as can be, the J's genuine cover comes in at circa £300 :lol:

This is just the same (a painted rocker cover!!)

Here is the 'genuine' J's Racing cover.

js_valvecover_k20.jpg

I'll probably fit it next week :)

I will potentially have my spoon radiator cap for sale, £20 if anyone is interested. I am just waiting to hear back from somebody reference a J's racing rad cap.

P1000689.jpg

That looks very sexy. Where did you get it from, or is it a respray?

I got hold of a spare rocker cover locally and then asked brenscivic (CTRO) to do me one, he is very good at it :smt023

He basically sand blasts them and paints them to a colour of your choice, he charges £60 for this plus he requires an OEM rocker cover in return. When I take mine off and swap it I will have one going spare, I will probably put it in the for sale section so keep your eyes peeled :)

As I was a returning customer he sent me out some chromed nuts too :) (the ones that fit on top of the rocker cover)

Back