• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

type r sc Fd2

Few pics of my Fd2

The engine is forged running a Rotrex supercharger running approx 450bhp

Couple of pictures are the previous owners pics.

Going to make a few subtle changes this week.

Black wheel nuts
Front and rear number plates
Carbon Gear knob
New key
mugen Baffled sump
Semi slick tyres
Double din stereo
Bit of under bonnet detail and a good clean

Will update soon

It does handle really well but not so good in the wet but that's to be expected.
Awesome in the dry and can't wait to get the Baffled sump fitted and run some semi slicks.
It's on Coilovers and corner weighted which makes a huge difference.
Am very happy with it so far.
Going to the ring in May and spa on the way back so just getting the car ready for the trip.

Couple of new pics.

Front and rear numberplates fitted.
Carbon gearknob fitted
Black pedals
Black wheel nuts and locking nuts and covers all fitted.
New case for my key fitted.

Baffled sump is here and will be fitted shortly along with the semi slick tyres to be fitted to the standard white wheels.

Going to order some under car braces and anti roll bars and start looking at replacing some of the Bushes for polybushes.
It handles really good now so should be amazing when finished.

Ow and I De-badged the car.

Update soon

I agree mate, I am going to get some spacers for the front but there is no room for any at the rear at all.
Will order some asap.

Thanks for replies guys.

It was my mate who had the car up for sale and I didn't know until another mate told me so I rang him straight away and said I would have it off him but he didn't want to sell it and turned down every offer he had. Even offers that was more than he advertised it for.
I had to beg him to sell to me lol
He loves the car.

The rear wheels on the back do look fine to be honest and I wouldn't get any spacers on unless I started rolling the arches.
The fronts look like that due to the camber but I will be putting some spacers on to give it the wide stance and then adjust the corner weight Slightly.

Having trouble finding longer wheel bolts in black so I can use 10mm spacers.
Any ideas guys ? Cheers Craig

Back