• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Nice looking manifold Sun

When I had my J's fitted and retained the cat, even without a tune it made about 5BHP more over OEM so your sure to get gains, more so if you get a custom tune.

So I've gone on about owning one, but never posted anything about it - here it is; Mugen Rear Lip :)

2012-02-09203757.jpg

2012-02-09203818.jpg

2012-02-09204017.jpg

:)

I ain't really got the funds to get it sprayed up along with having the rear bumper refreshed ATM... It needs slight modification where the number plate section meets the bumper too, so it's going to cost to get it done properly - so going to give it some time, especially after the mani.

Hopefully get it done soon - but feel any money would go toward the Hondata and/or some suspension, which I'mequally desperate for LOL.

Stu, i'll grab a few more and get 'em up shortly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mugen lip number plate section doesn't seem to fit into the OEM bumper recess, so instead of trying to squeeze the lip into a tight number plate section, I believe the lip has to modified by trimming it so that it sits 'around' the outside of that section like a border, rather than inside the section like a 'liner' - otherwise it's no problem.

Here's an example of someone trying to squeeze an unmodified lip 'into' the recess...

scaled.php

I'm hoping to have the lip smoothed out so that it doesn't sit inside the recess, but around it... if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems odd for Mugen to have fit issues. Their stuff is often equal if not better than OEM fitment.

Love that lip, with the middle section sprayed black particularly, F1 fog light still possible?

Back