• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tyre guru's

Just a quick one i wondered if anyone has used these tyres before, i am after changing my re050 for new more grippy tyre and did thinking of the r888 but saw these and they had a good write up

VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA

cheers phil

Never used them but I think the VREDESTEIN's are pretty good, haven't heard anything bad about them anyway.

Hatton will know

Havent used them myself but know of a few who have and they say they are very grippy both dry and wet.

I have michelin exelto 2s on mine and they are fantastic but come at a price.

Havent used them myself but know of a few who have and they say they are very grippy both dry and wet.

sounds good they should be arriving on monday

dont know whether to put them on straight away as i still have a fair bit of tread left on the re 050

Yep, very good tyre the PE2's had them on my Clio sport.

well i will be fitting them on thursday so we will see what they are like, just got to figure out pressure for them now

just looked on the verdestein site, and it sates for the S2000 rear tyre pressure 2.9 bar (42 psi) does that seem alot

Thats crazy high. Even with soft side wall toyos 36psi was a touch to much.

Try 32 and see how it feels mate.

yeah i will, going for a blat still tomorrow night, then the trip to see you fri should be able to figure out best

just looked on the verdestein site, and it sates for the S2000 rear tyre pressure 2.9 bar (42 psi) does that seem alot

Maximum pressure for Parada spec 2's (215/40/17) is 44psi. Don't think I'd be wanting to put that much in!

Back