• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Morning guys,

Noticed the front tyres of my EP3 look a bit flat, I have 215/45 17s all round, does anyone else run this setup?

What is the recommended tyre pressures for this size?

Regards

Mike

Same pressure as the standard size tyres, makes no difference. Put in what it says on the drivers door sill, and adjust slightly till you find a personal preference.

Same pressure as the standard size tyres, makes no difference. Put in what it says on the drivers door sill, and adjust slightly till you find a personal preference.

This 100%. It's what you feel happiest with, I normally go a couple of PSI over as that's what feels best for me. Depending on tyre brand of course.

Hey all, I've got the same wheels but for some reason I don't have the door sill sticker to tell me what the pressures should be...

So, can anyone help and let me know?

I use 36 on the front, and 34 on the rears. The car feels squidgy when its set lower, and torque steers like a bitch.

It's in the door, speed dependent it says.

The pressure really is surely completely independent of tyre size or anything, the only variable will be the amount of air required to achieve said pressure?

Back