• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyres are due for replacing

I've got wear on the outer edge of my two front corners :( .. might be +ve camber?

Before I replace them (with Kumho KU31), the coilovers are being replaced by OEM+Eibach pro kits and then geo.

Makes sense?

Yoshi

Make sure when the eibachs are installed you get the suspension geometry sorted out as you've said you will and then your tyres should wear nice and evenly.
Unless of course you're having negative camber for a frsu in which case they'll wear slightly inside first iirc.

Wear on outer edges is more likely to be too much toe out rather than +ve camber I think?

The best time to have a FRSU done is when you change tyres so you are right.

Make sure when the eibachs are installed you get the suspension geometry sorted out as you've said you will and then your tyres should wear nice and evenly.
Unless of course you're having negative camber for a frsu in which case they'll wear slightly inside first iirc.

Plan on going FRSU but at the moment I'm trying to work out what the previous owner had in mind when they set this CTR up?
I know ECU has been tweaked so that it goes ape at the higher rev range because when you're pulling away at the lights/from stationary. It makes such a noise before it's gone anywhere and it's slow to take off compared to standard cars.. Unless I stick put the pedal to the metal at which case the wheels just spin :p

Wear on outer edges is more likely to be too much toe out rather than +ve camber I think?

The best time to have a FRSU done is when you change tyres so you are right.

I haven't got rear adjustable camber arm and bolts yet.. Also I can't get rid of these coilovers until I get some OEM struts.
Once the OEM struts come through, I'll do tyres, geo, brake pads (because they are screeching), at then FRSU.

Then I'll post some pics of my ride when its fini :D

yoshi, would you care to explain to me what is going on in your avatar? it looks like a cross between a homosexual cartoon character doing an otter poo dance and some kind of manga driftworx etc cartoon thing.

yoshi, would you care to explain to me what is going on in your avatar? it looks like a cross between a homosexual cartoon character doing an otter poo dance and some kind of manga driftworx etc cartoon thing.

:D lol laughed when I read this - well it's a manga and anime called Naruto. Wikkid series but the avatar really stands on its own. Testament to the great character himself. Naruto.

If your into manga then I recommend it.

"hey guy. i say buy nankang"

691312naruto_shippuden_collection_v2_by_neon_drane.jpg

Back