• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Un - wrapping

Going to be removing the black wrap over the weekend brought a heat gun just wondered if anyone has tackled doing this before and has any tips or let me knnw what cleaning products to use after?

I did the stripes on my ST and Carbon Wrap on my DC5. Just use plenty of heat and spread it around, don't focus on one spot too long. Take your time and it shouldn't be too bad. After for any left glue, use Meguiars Sticky Stuff Remover it works a treat.

I did the stripes on my ST and Carbon Wrap on my DC5. Just use plenty of heat and spread it around, don't focus on one spot too long. Take your time and it shouldn't be too bad. After for any left glue, use Meguiars Sticky Stuff Remover it works a treat.

Thanks appreciate the advice where did can yon get the meguires from is it a trip to halfords?

289876 said:
Yes Halfrauds or online in afraid.

Thanks for that picked somI'll radsh a dewalt heat gun was all set to get involved over the weekend then had to work :( so ** get some before and after picks up once its done .....

Back