• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unsilenced B Pipe

Any recommendations on this one? Thinking of going back to original exhaust with unsilenced B Pipe as its a case of heard it, liked it, want it :D

Good value for money indeed, i take it would be a direct fit? Add to cart:D Your spending my money suits

good piece of kit mate..... good buy

but

I have a mongoose cat back now (replaced the Supesprint unsilenced) and have to say its better lol

happy buying fella

would a dc5 one be a straight bolt on fit ?

No, the holes at the cat end will be spaced differently to fit the JDM mani, that said it will be short work for a decent garage to grind one to fit. :smt023

No, the holes at the cat end will be spaced differently to fit the JDM mani, that said it will be short work for a decent garage to grind one to fit. :smt023

just wondering how differently are the holes spaced? as many people sell mid pipes that fit dc5 and ep3's??

just wondering how differently are the holes spaced? as many people sell mid pipes that fit dc5 and ep3's??

Yep they will fit an EP3 without modding but only a JDM one.

The pipe is the same length on the DC5 and EP3 so is quite often the same part number, but the cat is different on the EUDM and the JDM ones. EUDM requires the holes to be widened to fit.

The Supersprint EP3 B pipe will fit an EUDM car without modification because they are Italian designed for the European car. :smt023

Yeah man.

As Loxy-poos said,

Its just like when you have to slighty bore out the holes on the Spoon B pipe to fit it to the UKDM CAT.

Its no work at all really.

Any garage will be able to do it.

Spoon B pipe is a common, good audioable mod, so it been done plenty of time in the past.

just a quick question, does the supersprint b pipe still connect from the standard cat to the oem backbox? or does it replace the cat? Are there any gains with this pipe? thanks

thanks dude.

DSC%202523a.jpg

got a few more on here

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=184833&start=40

Back