• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unused MAC Course...

I have an unused MAC course for the civic type r with booking forms etc and I was wondering if...

1. It can be sold?
2. How much is it worth? It states it retails at £285.

Thanks in advance.

- Kevin.

thats what i thought:

1) It goes with the car - you have to do it in the Type R
2) It finished (before the type R had stopped being produced)

I remember getting something through the post from mac saying that i only had 2 months left to redeem my course

(didn't take them up on the offer as had already done it with God about 6 months earlier

bushiwarrior said:
the MAC has to be used by the original ower of the car too.

I've seen several people sell them over the years and others who've taken them as a result of the first owner passing on the documentation. So :p

It's gone in the bin now anyways :lol:

- Kevin.

SpaceMonkey said:
Captain Redbeard said:
Lee is right. I was the second owner of my CTR and I could have taken the MAC course if I'd got round to it. :oops:

Bad lad :roll:

I agree the mac driving course is an excelent bit of driver training and a top day out.

The mac course was the best driving related thing I have ever done! You can still pay for an instructor for the day that will take you out and work on improving your driving skills. Would love to do another day, but it's finding the cash.

I was also the second owner of my car. we looked into it and found the original owner had not used it so we got it for nothing bar a tank of fuel used on the day...... But boy that was a good days driving.

i spoke to my stealer the other week about the mac course and he said honda never announced that it had finished and when he rung honda up themselves they said if you write a letter to them they will consider it still :)

Back