• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

V POWER NITRO

Just wondering what the thoughts are on v power nitro. Been using it for a long time now, and could never go back.Always looking for that shell station!! Thanks:)

Mines mapped to nitro, occasionally use momentum but generally use nitro as I get my points with shell aswell.

Why is it a waste of time using it in ep3's? Would be good to know why, otherwise i am throwing money away. i am sure mine feels more responsive and smoother.Thanks.

The EP is tuned to run on our standard RON fuel. Whereas the DC5 is tuned for the super juice from Japan. It won't give you any noticeable performance gains maybe 1bhp if you're lucky. It will look after your engine a little better as it will burn better. But TBH it's just a bit of an Internet Myth that it will make the car faster etc. To notice any majour differences you'd need to be running way more than 196bhp.

O.k. Nice one thanks. I will carry on using it as i just want the best for the car, 7p extra a litre is not too bad. Thanks for the info man.

No worries bud. I'm not slating you using it by the way, I used it from time to time. My main thing is, don't believe the hype around it, it's good to use as it has good cleaning additives that will look after your lump, and your car will only ever thank you for that.

Worth using if its good for your engine, and it is. I always put V-Power in so wouldn't notice any difference in power.

Back