• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Various EP3s

Just looking for a comprehensive on the differences between all the EP3 variants...

As far as I've gathered, we have the...
• Standard EP3 Type-R;
• 30th Anniversary Edition;
• Premium Edition?

I don't really know if there are performance differences between the models, or if it's just stuff like window tints?

There's also the difference between the facelift and non-facelift models (which happened in 2004, right?)... Basically I don't know which version is best :lol: If I was to be looking at EP3s in a few years time, which version would be the best version?

Just looking for a comprehensive on the differences between all the EP3 variants...

As far as I've gathered, we have the...
• Standard EP3 Type-R;
• 30th Anniversary Edition;
• Premium Edition?

I don't really know if there are performance differences between the models, or if it's just stuff like window tints?

There's also the difference between the facelift and non-facelift models (which happened in 2004, right?)... Basically I don't know which version is best :lol: If I was to be looking at EP3s in a few years time, which version would be the best version?

There is no performance difference in any of the models just spec. However the facelifted ep3s have a lighter flywheel i believe which makes it nicer to drive imo, i definatly prefer driving my facelifted one to my mums pre facelift
Yes they were facelifted in 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. What are the spec differences, or is there an article anywhere I can read on the subject...?

you got the pre-facelift JDM's too, so in total i make it

Pre-Facelift EP3
JDM EP3
30th AE EP3
Premier EP3
Facelift EP3

you got the pre-facelift JDM's too, so in total i make it

Pre-Facelift EP3
JDM EP3
30th AE EP3
Premier EP3
Facelift EP3

there is also facelifted JDM ep3s too

Pre-Facelift EP3
Pre-Facelift JDM EP3
30th AE EP3
Premier EP3
Facelift EP3
Facelift JDM EP3

And what about the order of desirability? Which ones are bestest? :p

Pre-Facelift EP3
30th AE EP3
Facelift EP3
Premier EP3
Pre-Facelift JDM EP3
Facelift JDM EP3

That would be the list of desirability to ME but the way most people will say is that

Pre-Facelift EP3
Facelift EP3
Premier EP3
30th AE EP3
Pre-Facelift JDM EP3
Facelift JDM EP3

Thanks, someone linked to it 10 posts ago or so. I figure the 1500 changes post-facelift must be good things... 1500 good things.

Back