• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

VRS no.2

Sorry to hear about having to change, well done for getting it changed. Big fan of these, want one next if I can as I loved my old vrs

Collected it this morning, very nice with some nice options over the last one - Factory Tints, auto light & wipers, auto dipping rear view mirror, spare wheel and Maxi-dot display. Only 6500 miles too which is 4000 less than the one I gave back! :lol:

Collected it this morning, very nice with some nice options over the last one - Factory Tints, auto light & wipers, auto dipping rear view mirror, spare wheel and Maxi-dot display. Only 6500 miles too which is 4000 less than the one I gave back! :lol:

All the best options too, nice one Neil. Wish mine had maxi dot. Will keep an eye on this thread for when you look to part with it :lol:

Pm Me you VIN and I'll check for any recalls/warranty work and servicing history if you like?

Back