• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Waiting for this lot to arrive

image_zps45bcb68e.jpg

Just ordered those items off eBay hopefully be here for Friday so can get fitted at weekend. Never have I been so excited over some new brakes . Hopefully will see a noticeable difference from my current stock setup. I ordered 3 bottles of the brake fluid 1.5litres read on here that wil be enough. I will post my findings. The ds2500s were the cheapest I coul find 95 delivered some others were 110 .

That little lot will make a massive difference I would say. Even just a better pedal feel would be an improvement ;)

Hope so mate. You any idea how much I would expect a garage to do the work. Fit front discs and pads , flush the fluid out with new, fit brake lines?

** have a ring around see what prices I get, or if I can get my cousin at kwik fit to fit it in ** save a few £££. Would attempt it myself but not mechanically minded like some and brakes is not a place to start lol

Back