• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Walkden's Motors

Cheers, been following the prices for ages. Pending sale of the GTR of course.

Right money & right time. Car is absolutely mint in & out.

325i 3litre straight six.

Been doing a little reading up & apparently a few mods & remap away from a 330i anyway. More research before I decide what to do.

325i 3litre straight six.

Been doing a little reading up & apparently a few mods & remap away from a 330i anyway. More research before I decide what to do.

ah, bloody bmw. I remember you said to Hatto on FB that it was a 3 litre and stupidly assumed it was a 330, 325 must still be pretty quick

Yeah probably, that's not why we got the car though. Will probably just change the air filter, and get a 3 stage intake manifold off a 330.

Then perhaps a remap.

Or maybe non of that & save for an EP3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked at DC5 prices recently, I'm surprised with how much they are still going for.

Indeed. Assuming they stay around that point, depreciation won't be so bad.

Then again, how much more can a £3k EP3 depreciate?

EP3 partially modded would be ideal. Or a minor cat D / stolen recovered.

Interior can be shabby too as I am planning to strip anyway.

Then again, how much more can a £3k EP3 depreciate?

hyze7y3a.jpg

That Skyline looked f'king awesome Andrew, wish I could have been a passenger at some point :twisted: One of my all time fav cars, Bayside blue only though ;) I'm sure you'll be able to find an EP3 for buttons, there's plenty of flanges around ours with them now so I'm sure they're cheap enough.

Not updated in a while, still not bothered taking any decent pics of the E93.

Today I bought a new Honda....

ZSZqkt9.png

Back in a Brid!

Back