• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Walkden's Satin Silver EP3

So later today I am being picked up by Hazz & off to Ginspeed, this will be our Type R number....6! Back to where it all started, in an EP3. Many other JDM cars in-between but the EP3 was my first Honda albeit for a short period of time until we got the DC5. I always wanted one in SS!

QfdmnjC.jpg

Pictures Courtesy off Hazz.

EJsIGYi.jpg

LPLMLSK.jpg

I have a few plans, before any of them trackday at Oulton Park, probably later this month.

Its not my only Civic either... for commuting to the new job I bought another ES9, 50-55mpg on Petrol, £35 a year road tax, insurance is pennies too!

ZSZqkt9.png

Keep your eye on the for sale section, NHB ATR going up for sale soon ;) likely around £2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, hopefully will be joining you in EP3 ownership again in the near future :D

When you at Oulton Park, might pop down for a nose and some pics

No just the one, I've had an ES9 before but it was written off, then I had an FD3 for a spell, swapped that for the SS ATR I had. Then had company cars until the new job.

The ES9's are a bargain for what they are, I'm aiming for 200k in mine.

You got to do it properly if it's for track use :)

It's mad how time goes so quick, 12 years since I got my first Type R and I was getting on then lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thought this car looked very tidy at JAE last year, credit to how Hazz kept it.

Is the collection of bits growing yet Andy or are you going to be taking it steady on the modding?

It is, very clean. More than happy!

I'm only planning on changing the exhaust, induction, remap & adding springs.

Then weight saving on my gut before stripping the car a bit

Ive got Meister R - Zeta R's.

Could have sworn you said you wanted them, must have been mistaken.

Plans,

Coilovers - thanks Tom.
TegM / GruppeM
AD08's
Catback ahhh cannot make my mind up what to do here.

Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's? Anyone know the weight vs OEM?

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this fella. You bought a great car from HAZZ, subtle improvements and it will be a weapon on track.

Back