• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wanted, a person for a free seat cover.

ads

Hiya,

Ive got myself an 02 type r and ive been a member for a little while now. I need a good seat cover for work, so i contacted the guys at capital seating and asked if they make one for the standard ep3 type r seats. They dont at this present time but they are willing to help us out.

They are willing to start producing these covers if we can get one person to go to there branch on leicester for a day, so they can take measurements from the seat etc, and as a gesture of godwill they will give you the first cover for free, usually around £40 a cover!

I would go down there but i cant get anytime of work and its a 3 hour drive for me, so i wondered if anybody fancied it?

Ive been speaking to Joe at capital seating if anyone wants to get in touch with him about this.

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productlist.asp?type=a&view=range&rid=60

I hope people dont mind me posting this.

ads

Nice one guys, i just thought seeing as i can't do it. Id pass the freebie on!

How do I do it then?

Pm me if you like.

... I'm doing this for the forum, honest :p

I would have done this if I still lived in Nuneaton.

Never knew they were based in Leicester! :lol:

I tried an integra cover for my premier seats from capital seating but it didnt fit my seats. Wonder if they would do a premier seat cover if someone in Leicester would go? Nice of you to pass on a freebee, you deserve a knighthood!

I tried an integra cover for my premier seats from capital seating but it didnt fit my seats. Wonder if they would do a premier seat cover if someone in Leicester would go? Nice of you to pass on a freebee, you deserve a knighthood!

Drop Joe an email mate, hes open to any suggestions.

[email protected]

I've booked my seat in for the 7th April.

I'm getting a red one, but they are also doing black.

Should be good, will get plenty of pics etc.

(for Nick)

Back