• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

washed and polished

civictyper007.jpg
civictyper012.jpg

Looks good

How's the paint under the bonnet bra?

My mate had one on for about 6 months, took it off and the lacquer had been attacked!

I use Dodo Juice products. Born to be Mild shampoo, supernatural micro prime polish, and two layers of Orange Crush soft wax. Best combo I've ever used. I put hours each week into detailing, and tried loads of products. Best results for me :)

I use Dodo Juice products. Born to be Mild shampoo, supernatural micro prime polish, and two layers of Orange Crush soft wax. Best combo I've ever used. I put hours each week into detailing, and tried loads of products. Best results for me :)

where is best place to buy stuff your using

I also clay using Bilt Hamber to decontaminate my paint work, and get rid of tar spots. I do that every couple of months. Uses water as lube, so no expensive detailers needed. I get all my gear from elitecarcare.com. Oh, after 24 hours, the soft wax has had time to 'cure', I then go over it with Dodo Juice Tripical Red mist, to seal in the wax. :)

iPhone pics really don't do it justice. I put hours of research into figuring out what the best methods/ products were. At the end of the day, it's down to what I 'get on with' in terms of products. Soft wax is easier to apply, and the dodo juice is kind of oily in texture. The hard version is a little more awkward to apply, but lasts longer. All I know is I'm always pleased with the results, and the amount of people I find gawping at it, and commenting on it when I take it out, always makes me smile. :)

Unfortunately the paint had faded somewhat on the roof, rear tailgate and rear panels of the car. The plastic bumpers look deep red, just the paint on the metal is faded. Not a lot I can do apart from a re-spray. If the previous lazy arse keeper had bothered to wax it regularly, I wouldn't have this problem.

All i think I'm going to do is seibon carbon tailgate and carbon wrapped roof. If I go respray I will have to do it properly, which will cost pretty much 2k iirc :-/

One of my friend had his milano resprayed to Champ White, he only paid 1k and the job was perfect. He even did the alloys champ white too included in the price.

Nice car mate, yellow calipers look awsome! Get yellow H too for the wheels, or yellow R.

Seems too good to be true! All that masking, I'd want it doing inside and out, door shuts, sills, etc. :)

That's a complete package mate, his name on this forum is Ash_EP3, you could ask him and ask some pics. :)

Back