• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Water bottle Top

Ok i was cheeking the car this evening as iv got bit of a drive over the weekend 600miles+. so I'd checked the oil and tyres went to top up the water and dropped the top down in to the engine bay.
iv got a inspection camera i use for work and im not going to be able to get it. i think its away from any thing important as its down by the water bottle and iv nicked the one off the van which happens to fit. Has any one else *** this and do you think it will be ok just to leave?

Last edited by a moderator:
If its by the washer bottle then you might be able to get it by peeling back the wheel arch liner

NIGHTMARE when that happens
Happened to me twice now one reservoir cap and oil top up cap luckley droped where I could just see them all I did was got a stick,Stuck some blue tak on the end and pressed hard on caps and hope for the best not to hit on something on way up

that's a really good idea. the one iv nicked from the van has a tye on it if i ever get that one back ill do that

Not long after I got the FK2 I noticed the bottle top was missing.
I don't know if it even came with one. A quick trip to Honda and they gave me a new for free. My point was I hadn't opened the bonnet.

Seems stupid that it's not attached somehow. They are in other Honda's.

Back