• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do people think of these?

I ordered a tegiwa induction kit off ebay for £340 and fitted it tonight. vtec sounds alot better than my old piece of **** filter. its getting dyno'd on saturday so ill soon find out if ive gained.
Unless you dyno your car back to back with the current indction kit, then you won't know how much you've gained.

Unless you dyno your car back to back with the current indction kit, then you won't know how much you've gained.

It was 221.1 with a magnex cat back and cheap eBay filter bought for vtec sound only and since then had tegiwa manifold and induction kit.

Even a change in air temperature, pressure and humidity will affect a reading. Unless it's back to back, it won't be a true comparison, but is useful as a guide.

221 with cat back and cheap filter only is way high as well.

Have you changed ECU at all?

221 with cat back and cheap filter only is way high as well.

Have you changed ECU at all?

No ecu change untill may when I take it to Tdi north.
It's his dyno that's out. I had a old primera GT for a winter car that's 148bhp standard and his dyno read was 161.3 and it was completely standard apart from a cheap max power filter I found in a scrap car.
Also had a red Almera GTI that's 143 standard and this had a k&n panel filter and death from day 1 and his dyno read was 159.0 so I think his dyno is a few ponnies out.

No ecu change untill may when I take it to Tdi north.
It's his dyno that's out. I had a old primera GT for a winter car that's 148bhp standard and his dyno read was 161.3 and it was completely standard apart from a cheap max power filter I found in a scrap car.
Also had a red Almera GTI that's 143 standard and this had a k&n panel filter and death from day 1 and his dyno read was 159.0 so I think his dyno is a few ponnies out.

Yeah, it over reads a little bit doesn't it haha.

So on TDI's rollers do you think my car would run 262bhp? :lol:

x

I've never been on another dyno before so wudnt have a clue. Another car we put on was a astra Vxr totally standard and it did 250.5 and claimed to me 237 new. We also took my brothers BMW 330d which is 184 and his dyno read was 203.

My S2000 would get 300bhp at the fly on TDi's rollers.

222bhp at the wheels on SRR, which is about 255 at the fly.

Back