• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do people think of this induction?

What a bodged job on that bracket :lol:

Personally id steer clear of that and pay a bit more for one in better condition

Yeh thats what I was thinking wanted a second opinion first. Think ill just man up and buy brand new

What the hell have they done to it?!

Are you on CTRO. Crap forum but the for sale section is useful

I got mine from Ben on here (Zeffania) when it came it had no lower bracket, it didn't effect the operation of it one bit, the only thing i found was it rattled slightly if i really booted it in first and second.

What the hell have they done to it?!

Are you on CTRO. Crap forum but the for sale section is useful

Signed up for it the other day but still havent got my account activated which is annoying!! any inductions for sale on there at the moment?

i looked at this as well lol, bit shitty aint it.

im the same on CTRO wish they would hurry up

Didn't see the price of it, avoid, i paid less than half that for one in way better condition even though it was missing the bracket;)

Doesn't even look like the correct bends. I might remove mine soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Back