• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you think will look better?

Having some trouble deciding on wheels, a few opinions wouldnt go a miss.

Thanks for looking guys.

The Bsx lensos are 16" and the gt3's are 16" or 17"

Attachments

• D1R_WSRG.jpg
    D1R_WSRG.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • BSX_Gold.jpg
    BSX_Gold.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • BSX_White.jpg
    BSX_White.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 11
  • gt3_red_polished_lip.jpg
    gt3_red_polished_lip.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • gt3_black_polished_lip.jpg
    gt3_black_polished_lip.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 9
Out of the ones above, it'd have to be the white ones for me. Not a fan of any of the rest tbh.

i thought i may get that, i really like the polished lip, euro look. I want it to look a little different. hmmm........

tbh i don't really like any, but for a Milano with a gun to my head i'd pick the black 17" gt3

yea that fell through because he wouldnt let me arrange a courier to pick them up...

So im thinking take a different route then torgue/circuits as much as i like them. Seen quite a few american civics with the look. I like G's nhb prefacelift with the red gt3s.

i have a set of 18" alloys with 2 avons and 2 toyo proxoys loads of tread simliar to the white alloys off my ep3 if you intrested

If you like the euro look get the gold ones in 16 and slam it on the deck lol. That will be different alright.

Not really sure on this look but starting to like it i think. I'd go for the 3rd option but still not sure.

Thinking of doing something similar with my teg,

integra_classic4_01.jpg

Not sure on the rim size but like the low look. My shocks are ****ed so going to get some coilies in may.

They do look awesome. That Teg is from America no doubt? By the way, I'm pretty sure Lenso do a BBS LM lookalike wheel. Much cheaper than BBS but has the same look. I'd look into it if you're going for the stretched euro looked.

Not really sure on this look but starting to like it i think. I'd go for the 3rd option but still not sure.

Thinking of doing something similar with my teg,

integra_classic4_01.jpg

Not sure on the rim size but like the low look. My shocks are ****ed so going to get some coilies in may.

looks photoshopped, where the front wing meets the tyre don't look right.

aggressive offsets take alot of work on a teg, rear arches need work and you'll have to run alot of camber with stretched tires. Would be a nightmare on our roads and handle like a pig lol

looks photoshopped, where the front wing meets the tyre don't look right.

aggressive offsets take alot of work on a teg, rear arches need work and you'll have to run alot of camber with stretched tires. Would be a nightmare on our roads and handle like a pig lol

Yeh I agree it would be a dick to drive. I wouldn't get such big rims or put such a negative camber on it either.

Back