• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust do you have on your Ep3?

My exhaust needs replacing from the cat onwards it's rusted and a bolt has cracked causing it to rattle. So in two minds wether to replace with a standard honda or to go for a upgraded one. Can you share your pics and where you got it from please, prices inc fitting would be great too.

Can't go wrong with a unsilenced supersprint centre section costs about £240 delivered
My exhaust needs replacing from the cat onwards it's rusted and a bolt has cracked causing it to rattle. So in two minds wether to replace with a standard honda or to go for a upgraded one. Can you share your pics and where you got it from please, prices inc fitting would be great too.

That sounds insane, how does it sound when cruising and not letting her rip? I'd like something that's loud on Vtec but silent when cruising,

I had: Unsilenced b-pipe with Spoon N1 - sounded great but too loud
Then: Unsilenced b-pipe with OEM backbox - my favourite set up (silent when cruising and no drone on motorway)
Now: Unsilenced b-pipe with magnex 6x4 backbox - not too loud , no burble and fairly boring sound to be honest.

I have a new OEM back box to go on this weekend with the unsilenced b-pipe.

It will stay this way unless i have the money for a TODA or Mugen Twinloop system..

That sounds insane, how does it sound when cruising and not letting her rip? I'd like something that's loud on Vtec but silent when cruising,

its not loud at all really... nice deep tone from it in low rpm, you can hear it all in the video I posted. barely notice it doing 70mph.

be prepared to pay close to £1000 if you wish to import one though :)

Don't get a DC "stainless" Sports cat back. I paid near enough 500 sheets for a new one in 2010. Now its rusting.... load of 5h1t3.

£1000 is bit too much for my budget, I only have £500 to play with, been doing a lot of searching and the HKS 409 seems to getting a lot of praise, what you guys think of them? I saw a video on YouTube of one and that sounds pretty amazing, I'll try and find the link again and post it up

£1000 is bit too much for my budget, I only have £500 to play with, been doing a lot of searching and the HKS 409 seems to getting a lot of praise, what you guys think of them? I saw a video on YouTube of one and that sounds pretty amazing, I'll try and find the link again and post it up

They seem like quite a nice system. The b-pipe is mild steel though, so that brings the cost down and also the longevity of the exhaust.

thanks for all your feedback guys, i think am going to go with the HKS 409, just need to find a place that can give me a great price.

Back