• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What head units do you have in your car ?

I want an alpine 9855R with the KCA adaptor for my Ipod, just curious what head units people generally go for, and any recommendations or pointers.

I have a JVC LHX501. 8)

Not bad at all really although i haven't really played with it as i know there are all sorts of thingy's on it to tweek.Do like the touch screen and the sexy american vouce when you press certain things on the screen.
The only downside to mine at least is that you are playing a cd and it suddenly changes to tuner.Think there is a bad contact or something.

You can't go wrong with Alpine though tbh.

Ok, slightly more of a show off than the standard Honda

Have Pioneer X1 , built in touch screen sat nav / dvd player 8)

Very nice, gives a cracking sound out too with infinity speakers all round. Only down side is that the sat nav disk is a little out of date, not recognising some newer housing estates, and the screen can be tricky to see if it's bright sunshine coming in through the window. Can adjust the screen angle to ease it a bit, but not all that bad :D

AlpineCDA9835R.JPG

Boobuild2.JPG

BootBuild3.JPG

Kenwood Head unit

Infinity speakers front and Rears.

Kenwood Tornado 10" sub.

Kenwood Amps.

:O)

kenwood DDX-7025. double din DVD unit, so wasn't left with pocket underneath, filled the whole gap in one go. very nice unit, touch screen controlled and excellent resolution when playing a DVD.

Back