• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What head units do you have in your car ?

Shackbleep said:
I have the alpine 9855R - very disappointed so far TBH

Have the standard speakers still - is this the next thing I need to upgrade to get decent sound quality?
Most definitely! You'll never get near the SQ your Alpine is capable of until you lose the factory speakers as well.

HKS Camp unit allows you display temps/gauges etc on your headunit, which seems to be on your headunit rich :) Was just wondering

Dynax said:
HKS Camp unit allows you display temps/gauges etc on your headunit, which seems to be on your headunit rich :) Was just wondering

Ah right, sorry mate was being thick :oops:

No, it's a standard feature on the X1, but doesn't display the temp gauges etc. It does show acceleration/braking & cornering g-force, car angle, direction of travel(compass), clock, speedo, and some other bits I can't remember!

Not a bad little toy to be honest, have to see if I can get the temp gauges in there too - would be quite 8)

This

dehp8400.jpg

with

5895225.jpg

and

CD-IB100.jpg

Got some phoenix gold comps and kenwood 6X9's but bored of looking for pics :roll:

Back