• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Well I got mine on 31at March and she was on approx 30,000 (05 plate) she is now on 64,000!!!

Loads a miles!

Mine ('02) has got 60k on the clock just, and made 226bhp last week between 7900rpm > 8800rpm (Chilll Winston I have Toda valve springs in from the days when I ran N2's and TBH I never rev it that high) with a mucky GruppeM filter, K-Pro and a Fujitsubo Catback. Not too bad for the old girl given that's with the cat in place etc.

I can't see the point of swapping it nowadays given the silly prices of fuel, the stupid money I'd get offered for it and most importantly I'd almost guarentee other people wouldn't service their cars as much as me... It may be mucky on the outside but it's well looked after really.

I'd almost guarentee other people wouldn't service their cars as much as me... It may be mucky on the outside but it's well looked after really.

im the same paul. never fussy with regards to dinks and donks. my current BM has got quite a few. i look at them as BATTLESCARS :twisted: but mechanically and servicewise the old girl wants for nothing.

Back