• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 What is your fav fn2 colour

I have a bronze pearl - any other owners around?
You cannot beat the sun shining and lighting up the paintwork...

CW White by a mile, looks the nutts, Chris (C4DOC) had one at the last meet and let me have a blast in it.

Work dat LSD.

Suits

White is nice but a bit......chavy like white jeans or a girl with a short skirt - nice to look at but common really.... not for general everyday use.....

Red is good but deep bronze is the nuts

Suits

White is nice but a bit......chavy like white jeans or a girl with a short skirt - nice to look at but common really.... not for general everyday use.....

Red is good but deep bronze is the nuts

Type R's were introduced as a celebration to Honda winning their first Championship.

To mark this event they released their first Type R in the same colour as their winning car.....Championship White.

So the original colour is the chavy white.

lol

i know that white is the equilavent of ferrari red but........

what do you drive and what colour?

Got to say i do like the look of the deep bronze, but i am on my second Milano Red CTR and for me its the dogs b's!!! :D

Forgot about the blue, they do look mega.... think it's Germany only though, or Europe....

I will have to find out more but i think the uk may be getting them :cool: Iseen a few at the end of line when i walked past this afternoon

I knew I'd seen a blue FN2. Spotted one in Lincoln a couple of months back.

I'm normally VERY good at spotting a fake (which is what I thought this was) and it looked genuine to me. EvoStu caught me on facebook and said I was talking rubbish.

Blue - Best colour on the FN2. Looks amazing!!

Back