• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What mats for my ep3

That's up to you and how much you want to spend.

None genuine, such as, tailor made ones are O.k and cheaper but IMO the genuine ones are a lot superior in terms of quality and as I've tried both I would stick with genuine.

Expect to pay £45+ for genuine.

Got mine from the above shop great service from them, same price I paid a year ago too!

I paid £20-£30 for mine, they're fitted too, and you can add colours to the trim and they have a padded heel mat. Probably had them for 3 years now and they still look pukka. Very thick too.
Company on eBay are called CyberSpares. I've used them 3 times now and not been let down. They used to offer you a small discount if you use them again too.

I have bought two sets of genuine mats for my EP3 and they wear out fast where you're heel sits. Look the part but not hard wearing enough for my liking.

I will be looking at an aftermarket set with a heel pad shortly.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Back