• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What tyre pressure gauge do you use

I'm sick of paying 50p at the BP everytime I want to check my tyre pressures so I'm looking at getting a gauge.

What do you guys use as I don't want to shell out on one that gives poor readings.

footpump with a calibrated guage attached.

I would be using a Bridgestone guage, but those cnuts haven't delivered yet!

I would like a foot pump with one built in.

The foot pump I use at the moment must be at least 5 psi out.

So TUV means it's accurate?

TUV is some kraut build quality standard, like the kitemark standards and sh*t like that we get in the UK. if its good enough for the nazis its good enough for me.

it could of course be a sticker just bodged on there for a laugh and it doesn't have the accent on the top of the U, so they will claim its the company name. that old rouse. either way 5 quid, have a go.

So I think the best solution would be one of those foot pumps with an extra digital gauge just to double check.

Cheers chaps.

I got one of those TUV foot pumps and it's surprisingly accurate.

I pumped my tyres up using the BP 50p a time pump and checked the readings with the TUV one.

On 32 psi it was spot on and at 30psi it was 0.5/1.0psi out.

I'm happy with that.

Thanks for your help guys.

my BP sell's legal highs, just above the chocolate bar shelf :shock:, work that one out :lol:

Back