• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Whats it worth????????

Hello all, I have a 2005 ep3 type r with only 48000 miles on. It is nighthawk black with a few scratches as per age and a small dent in passenger door.

I am considering selling as I need a bigger car and don't really use it for its potential. I brought it of my sister to keep me going before I get another car.

Can anyone advise on a rough price that it might be worth?

Thanks

Not the best description to be honest.
Is a premier edition? Not all 2005 plates were.
Service history etc.
If it is a prem with fsh then I would say around 6k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selling private or part exchanging?
Or just selling to a garage?

Theres a fair old difference in £££

I don't think you'll get near £6k for it unless its mint.
FHSH would be nice, but at the very least FSH and book stamped/receipts for a service every year.

I'd say expect no more than £5k if its JUST what someone is looking for.

Prices for good clean Ep3's seem to have risen over the last year depending on condition 4.5k to late fives if its mint.

Appreciate this, ill get some photos across so you can have a look. it has quite a lot of swirl marks from cleaning. Need to get that sorted. Any tips on that?

Have a look in the car care section.
Loads of useful advice for doing it yourself in there

Failing that find a good detailer near to you who can remove the swirls for you - budget a couple or three hundred quid for a decent job.

Back