• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 what's the best mods to do on a civic type r ep3?

I think you may mean CPL racing? There are other tuners around, some reportadly more reputable that others. Do research before picking your tuner.

And there are also two AEM induction kits, one gives power, one gives sound/potentially reduces power. CAI is the one for power. V2 for sound.

first time poster ,have had my ep3 for a year now all I have done is ,sound system ,black wheels and windows and induction kit . I have put about 2g by to spend on it but don't know where best to start any ideas ??

2 grand you say then I'd be looking at tdi north package deals exhaust tegiwa intake with k100 all rolling roaded around that price and great gains

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Don't mess about trying to go quick in a straight line, get it sharp in the corners and enjoy the A roads.

Camber arms and bolts and a full FRSU, and an ECU and proper remap.

Back