• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's this worth?

Mike

Banned
Mates got a 55 2005 NHB Prem version with Sat nav and 18k on the clock, its got a full history
and in good cond, the only problem is that it was a write off?!

So I said to him to price it about 3-4k under the price of what the non written off ones go for so.... I thought about 8-8.5k?

What would you lot say its worth?>

EDIT advert added with pics etc , but explained its a CAT D. What do you think of the car and is there anything he has missed?!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/440422.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on current condition, quality of repair, reciepts, owners, airbags deployed?

CATD or CATC?

What was originally wrong with it?

ones without accident damage sell on pistonheads for 10-11k

depends on current condition, quality of repair, reciepts, owners, airbags deployed?

CATD or CATC?

What was originally wrong with it?

ones without accident damage sell on pistonheads for 10-11k

CAT C IIRC MikeyG did the HPi on it (after mate had purchased it!?:eek: )

Someone went in to the back of it so it got smashed in the rear by the looks of the repair works.

If im 100% honest the repair job isnt the best so I think that should be reflected in the price.

he won't get much for a CAT C, even if the repair was spot on

I wouldn't like to say, car sales are slow anyway so that makes it even worse

got any pics? :smt047

he won't get much for a CAT C, even if the repair was spot on

I wouldn't like to say, car sales are slow anyway so that makes it even worse

got any pics? :smt047

I'll get some this weekend as hes gonna be putting it up for sale then matey, He needs to clear the loan he has on it hence the sale. I still cant believe he got it without HPi'ing it first such a PLUM! :rolleyes: :lol:

£7k - £7.5k. But be honest in the ad and say its CAT C/D, saves people asking why its so cheap.

Personally I would say your looking at £4000-5000 trade indealership dependant and £6000 if your lucky in private sale. this shows the benefits of car finance over bank loan cos they wouldnt of financed it cos its a write off

Personally I would say your looking at £4000-5000 trade indealership dependant and £6000 if your lucky in private sale. this shows the benefits of car finance over bank loan cos they wouldnt of financed it cos its a write off

agreed and hes a mug for buying it!!

IMO is worth what you can get for it stripped, and shouldn`t be on the road

2500-3000 for the engine could be possible

700 for the interior

some muppets don`t even do a HPI check, they simply ask you over the phone :rolleyes:

Thats what he did, and the guy said yeah its all clear and printed off some 2 bit
HPi check and gave it to him, what a plum :rolleyes:

As for scrapping it its in good nick so would be pointless to do that IMO

It might look in good nick on the outside but i`m not convinced it`s as structually sound as when it left Swindon

Back