• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

The CTR is meant for the young ones but i am 36 and this is my car. Other guys my age drive cars never imagine i would enjoy. I have owned many cars over the years but this car makes me feel young :rolleyes:

i,m 31 and have a ctr but i,m thinking of going for a dc5 next as for some reason i see them as the older mans type r i,e around my age

30 - got my first one at the end of 2002. Have owed them since that time with a slight intervention last year when I owned an evo for 6 months.

I'm 23 and have a Civic Type R, absolutley love it.

I always wanted one, when i was younger :D

I'm 23 and have a Civic Type R, absolutley love it.

I always wanted one, when i was younger :D

Jeez, you would have been around 16 years old when I first got one!

Incidentally this is the first one I owned before it got px'd for a brand new facelift silver one :)

firstctr.jpg

Federal tyres FTW IIRC.

sorry just realised i,m not 31 untill next week lol genuinly thought i was 32 this time untill missus reminded me, hate old age lol, so thats ctr 30

Jeez, you would have been around 16 years old when I first got one!

Incidentally this is the first one I owned before it got px'd for a brand new facelift silver one :)

firstctr.jpg

Federal tyres FTW IIRC.

Nice.

I always wanted a black CTR, as i used to see one all the time when i went to Manchester.

I struggled to find a decent one, so i ended up with a Cosmic. Which i'm glad i went for now, as it's abit rarer.

Im 38 and i love my CTR. I couldnt ask for a better car and i will still give the young ones a good run for there money (well i will give it a good try) :D

I was 23 when I bought mine and sold it when I was 26.

I'm 26 now.

28 when I bought my EP3, 30 when I got the FN2.

Still 30 for now...

Back