• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel Cleaning Brush...

Does anyone know of a good wheel cleaning brush? I've seen the ones by Meg's and Auto Glym but have tried niether, are they any good or are there any other better wheel brushes on the market?

cheers...

I used bottle brushes (yes, babies bottles :lol: ) with the plastic coated metal screw core fella. :oops:

The Megs one is *****, dont bother with it. I use an old toothbrush, takes a little longer but good for getting in between the spokes.

The Megs one is *****, dont bother with it. I use an old toothbrush, takes a little longer but good for getting in between the spokes.
Ditto. Although my Wheels are passed best TBH thanks to the neglect of the previous owner. Roll on December for the refurb!

Sound, i currently use an "Addis" brush which is pretty good, although a bit on the big side.... might have to use a toothbrush as well, my wife has a decent one :lol:

i use the Meg one but its just too big to get between the spokes etc.

i also use an old toothbrush and although it takes ages, it does do the job properly.

i never thought about Lee's suggestion on using a toilet brush! :p would have saved some money instead of gettin the megs one, but i did buy it off smeg so it was cheap to start off with

My weapons in wheel cleaning are:

cheap bog brush from Asda
coarse microfibre cloth
one Biro pen shell

I wrap the cloth around the Biro shell to clean the inside corners of the spokes. Other than that, I'm blessed with little hands and slim wrists so I can reach right into the wheel and clean the inside rim too. :shock:

Thanks for all the feedback, gonna give my wife a list of cleaning products to get me for Christmas (yes my wife has started Christmas shopping already :eek: :lol: )....

Back