• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wheel colour??

i have a titan silver atr and my mate whom does powder coating has offered to do my wheels for xmas present. i'm struggling to decide which colour to do them.

what are peoples thoughts/preferences. i'm thinking gloss black/anthracite

the calipers will be red if that helps

I always think dark wheels look great on silver cars. Gloss black would be good, give it a sleek look :cool:

silver and white works for me quite nicely. However after my last attempt at white wheels ........... never again! Black for an easy life 100%

Bright blue. Or black!

See my build thread for silver EP3 with black OEM wheels.

Post a pic of your car here and i will photo shop the wheels for you in the colours you want to see what you like best :)

Yep ** give it a go for you. The pics wont be perfect but you can get a idea. Will post once done :)

8E5D9E0A-884F-4BBD-BBC1-154CB2F662EE-3627-000001C62883872D_zpsd643189d.jpg

Dark greyish lol

772E6890-E1C6-402F-BF28-AE8E93B1E535-3627-000001C61EFE2226_zps64bcb637.jpg

black.

It was harder then expected as i found it hard to highlight just the rims. Might help abit ***

I'm a fan of white on silver, my EP3 has ice white powder coated wheels, goes really well with satin silver and makes it look more unique as lots of cars now have black/dark grey wheels, never really been a fan of them. Can post a picture if you want!

I am pretty handy on the old photoshop. If you pop the parts you want here I'll stick it all together for you.

Back